The ability to hire the right people is essential to the bottom line
About the Programme
The ability to hire the right people is extremely important to the performance and profitability of your organization. Participants will learn effective interview and selection skills and processes, thereby saving the company money and other resources, and improving corporate performance.
Target Audience: The program is intended for staff of HR Department, and anyone involved in the hiring process and employee performance management.
As a hiring manager you need to have a hiring process that covers all the essential steps, from creating a solid job description to making an offer. Through interaction and skill practice you will assess your current hiring needs and learn how to fill them with top performers.
- Evaluate your current hiring skills and the costs associated with your past hiring decisions.
- Identify your selection criteria for current positions you have available.
- Learn how to effectively create or update an existing job description.
- Gain a clear understanding of the interview process from screening resumes through the four parts of the interview.
- Analyze the best questions to determine how the candidate will really perform within your organization.
- Identify the most common hiring mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Learn how to effectively evaluate the candidates and make an offer.
- Set up systems for measuring your performance, setting goals and tracking progress.
Module 1: Evaluating the Process
Module 2: Preparing for Effective Hiring
Module 3: The Interview Process
Module 4: Making the Hiring Decision
Module 5: Managing the Hiring Process
Duration: 2 days.