- Empowering Sales Performance
- Core Sales Skills
- Principles of Partnership Selling
- The Powers of Persuasion
- Effective Customer service
Empowering Sales Performance
A Sales Manager’s Guide to Success
About the Programme
Effective selling is creating the best sales force that produce results. Every day, sales managers are called to lead their teams. This program teaches sales mangers how to create and drive a sales force to achieve remarkable results. Through interaction and skill practice, participants will learn how to hire, retain, motivate, develop and lead a team to achieve the results needed.
- Sales and Marketing Managers.
- Everyone in a sales management position. Whether you are new to sales management or looking to fine tune current management skills.
A major goal of this program is to provide sales managers with skills necessary to effectively lead a sales team and to identify the key characteristics that will lead to success.
Specifically from this program attendees will:
- Gain a clear understanding of the primary responsibility to increase sales performance
- Learn how to find, recruit and hire top sales people
- Identify the most effective ways to coach and develop a sales team
- Analyze the best ways to coach and develop a sales team
- Determine ways to motivate a sales force to produce remarkable results
- Set up systems for measuring performance, setting goals and tracking progress.
This programme is delivered in 5 modules, as follows;
Module 1: Learning to Lead Your Sales Team
Module 2: Building Your Sales Team
Module 3: Developing Your Sales Team
Module 4: Achieving Results as a Sales Manager
Module 5: Leading Your Sales Team with Momentum.
Core Sales Skills
Building a Strong Foundation for Today’s Sales Professionals
About the Programme
When sales people are self-motivated, everyone benefits. This programme is designed to help sales professionals and sales managers increase productivity and improve interactions through specific goal-setting, time leveraging, communication, negotiation, teamwork, and leadership skills. The programme helps in building strong foundations for today’s sales professionals.
Target Audience: Sales and Marketing Officers and Professionals
. Program Objective
To help sales professionals and sales managers increase productivity and improve interactions through specific goal-setting, time leveraging, communication, negotiation, teamwork, and leadership skills.
Program graduates are able to:
- Set complete and measurable goals.
- Develop strategic plans for both sales and personal goals.
- Leverage time in accordance with those goals.
- Communicate to persuade.
- Use leadership skills and team effort to bring goals to fruition.
- Achieve higher quality, optimum performance, and consistent results.
Module 3: Goal-Setting and Planning
Module 2: Leveraging Time
Module 3: Communication
Module 4: Negotiation
Module 5: Teamwork
Duration: 3 days.
Mastering Sales Process
Products Don’t Sell, People Do!
About the Programme
Products Don’t Sell, People Do! A quality product and product training are essential to your success but only in part. Strategic and tactical sales techniques are the vital tools that give you the edge in your market. This program is specifically geared to teach these techniques in a highly interactive and experiential environment – a methodology proven to work.
Target Audience: Sales Professionals, and Managers
Our primary objective is to equip you with real and practical skills to make your career more productive and more rewarding. Our programs become your programs. We provide sales expertise; you enrich the program with your specific product and market expertise.
Program Graduates Are Able To:
- Understand the characteristics of top sales people.
- Know the difference between a peddler and a partner.
- Learn to ask questions that lead you to YES!
- Write proposals that lead to closed sales.
- Set specific, achievable, trackable, sales goals that impact both personal and professional success.
- Relate long-term goals and objectives to short-term business planning.
- Build strong partnerships with clients to create loyal customers rather than just close sales.
- Profile client needs and match benefits specifically to meet those needs.
- Develop effective presentations that address client concerns rather than conduct “product dumps.”
- Handle objections with ease and use them as opportunities to close the sale.
- Service and maintain client relationships to generate repeat business and referrals.
The programme is delivered in 7 modules, as follows;
Module 1: Partnering
Module 2: Value Profiling
Module 3: Developing Benefits
Module 4: Presenting Solutions
Module 5: Handling Objections
Module 6: Closing
Module 7: Putting It All Together
Duration: 3 days
Effective Customer Service
In reality, goods and services aren’t sold; products and services are bought by customers
About the Programme
Organizations that are focused on long-term growth and commercial success place high value on attracting new customers, dazzle customers with their superior services and the role that effective customer service plays in developing their workforce. This programme helps organizations leverage customer service as a strategic advantage
Target Audience: Sales, Marketing & Relationship Officers and Mangers
Leaders in today’s rapidly changing business world have determined that there is more to success than catchy advertising campaigns. Whether it is a business, a professional practice, a health care facility, or a government agency, success comes to organizations that are dedicated to looking after their customers, product quality alone isn’t enough.
Effective customer service coaches focus their attention on monitoring performance, providing feedback and recognizing accomplishments. They direct their attention to every level of customer service delivery, working with superstars as well as low performers to improve their customer service skills. This programme is delivered in 7 modules, as follows;
Module 1: The Customer Service
Module 2: Coaching Customer Service