A Sales Manager’s Guide to Success
About the Programme
Effective selling is creating the best sales force that produce results. Every day, sales managers are called to lead their teams. This program teaches sales mangers how to create and drive a sales force to achieve remarkable results. Through interaction and skill practice, participants will learn how to hire, retain, motivate, develop and lead a team to achieve the results needed.
- Sales and Marketing Managers.
- Everyone in a sales management position. Whether you are new to sales management or looking to fine tune current management skills.
A major goal of this program is to provide sales managers with skills necessary to effectively lead a sales team and to identify the key characteristics that will lead to success.
Specifically from this program attendees will:
- Gain a clear understanding of the primary responsibility to increase sales performance
- Learn how to find, recruit and hire top sales people
- Identify the most effective ways to coach and develop a sales team
- Analyze the best ways to coach and develop a sales team
- Determine ways to motivate a sales force to produce remarkable results
- Set up systems for measuring performance, setting goals and tracking progress.
This programme is delivered in 5 modules, as follows;
Module 1: Learning to Lead Your Sales Team
Module 2: Building Your Sales Team
Module 3: Developing Your Sales Team
Module 4: Achieving Results as a Sales Manager
Module 5: Leading Your Sales Team with Momentum.