Products Don’t Sell, People Do!
About the Programme
Products Don’t Sell, People Do! A quality product and product training are essential to your success but only in part. Strategic and tactical sales techniques are the vital tools that give you the edge in your market. This program is specifically geared to teach these techniques in a highly interactive and experiential environment – a methodology proven to work.
Target Audience: Sales Professionals, and Managers
Our primary objective is to equip you with real and practical skills to make your career more productive and more rewarding. Our programs become your programs. We provide sales expertise; you enrich the program with your specific product and market expertise.
Program Graduates Are Able To:
- Understand the characteristics of top sales people.
- Know the difference between a peddler and a partner.
- Learn to ask questions that lead you to YES!
- Write proposals that lead to closed sales.
- Set specific, achievable, trackable, sales goals that impact both personal and professional success.
- Relate long-term goals and objectives to short-term business planning.
- Build strong partnerships with clients to create loyal customers rather than just close sales.
- Profile client needs and match benefits specifically to meet those needs.
- Develop effective presentations that address client concerns rather than conduct “product dumps.”
- Handle objections with ease and use them as opportunities to close the sale.
- Service and maintain client relationships to generate repeat business and referrals.
The programme is delivered in 7 modules, as follows;
Module 1: Partnering
Module 2: Value Profiling
Module 3: Developing Benefits
Module 4: Presenting Solutions
Module 5: Handling Objections
Module 6: Closing
Module 7: Putting It All Together
Duration: 3 days